Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How have you all been?
10-02-2017, 11:33 AM,
How have you all been?
Hey there!

It's me, you're friendly neighborhood disappearing Alien Arena player!

This year has been pretty ridiculous for me so I haven't been playing much Alien Arena. There's always this little voice in my head saying "Go play Alien Arena already" but I haven't been listening to it :/   (to be fair, I have played some singleplayer with bots, but I've only gone online once or twice)  

I HAVE been playing Xonotic, Urban Terror, and most recently, Quake Champions. I got into QC's closed beta on the third day, so I feel pretty lucky. I've been having a great time playing it, and I discovered that bad as I am in Alien Arena, I'm actually worse in QC! I never thought that was possible! Despite having played Xonotic, Urban Terror and Alien Arena on and off for the past 2 or three years I never seem to get better, but hey, its the fun that counts. (I really just need to shut up and focus on one game if I'm going to get better)

Any of you been playing Quake Champions?

Anyway I was diddling through steam one day and noticed Alien Arena got greenlit on steam! Awesome! That brought back some nice memories, so I've been thinking about picking it up and playing it some more Smile

How's the community? Larger? Smaller? Anyone major left?

Anyway, just thought I'd drop by and say hello!

See you all in the arena! (hopefully)
[Image: Fdp7AUH.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
How have you all been? - by UR-Next - 10-02-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: How have you all been? - by DeathRay - 10-02-2017, 12:09 PM
RE: How have you all been? - by UR-Next - 10-02-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: How have you all been? - by animal - 10-02-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: How have you all been? - by DeathRay - 10-02-2017, 01:44 PM