Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Generation 3
01-12-2014, 07:50 PM,
RE: Generation 3
Dark, dominant and an outstanding appearance. That's a really great update!
01-12-2014, 08:56 PM,
Wow the overlord is awesome! Really great job Irr! I'm considering switching to that model Smile Not that the new slashbot is that good. I like it also.
[Image: animalt.png]

Chaingun Server Browser
http://hal.nanoid.net/arena/tools/browser
Save a tree or two. Use both sides of toilet paper.
01-13-2014, 12:17 AM,
Nice job Irritant, gee how cool would a new cybergirl look, hint hint. :-)

01-16-2014, 03:47 AM,
Lol, Cybergirl, well, that one has some logistical issues with the hair looking modern. Style doesn't mesh with the rest of the models much either...

Well on the the Martian Cyborg Smile Mesh is finished, working on the skin now. As you can see, overall it retains the silouette of the Gen2 version, but takes on a beefier, more militarized look using leg/arm parts from the other Martian models. Overall the body is much more rounded and high poly. Some of the skin parts there from Gen2 are just temporary and will be drawn over, mostly that stuff in the middle.

[Image: gen3cyborg_progress1.jpg]
01-16-2014, 08:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014, 08:43 AM by xenos.)
I always heard the groans of pain from Lauren as a plea for a female counterpart Tongue

Those screenshots are a bit of a tease, meanie Big Grin
(01-16-2014, 03:47 AM)Irritant Wrote: Lol, Cybergirl, well, that one has some logistical issues with the hair looking modern. Style doesn't mesh with the rest of the models much either...

Well on the the Martian Cyborg Smile Mesh is finished, working on the skin now. As you can see, overall it retains the silouette of the Gen2 version, but takes on a beefier, more militarized look using leg/arm parts from the other Martian models. Overall the body is much more rounded and high poly. Some of the skin parts there from Gen2 are just temporary and will be drawn over, mostly that stuff in the middle.

01-16-2014, 10:49 AM,
gotta say i agree with x-man, that cybergirl needs to get re-instated :o)
feminism ftw, lol
Ban? Who Can I Ban???
01-16-2014, 12:31 PM,
Half the characters are from Mars, and who knows how gender works there? They could actually be female for all we know.
Quote:* maxtothemax is back
<maxtothemax> with a vengeance
<maxtothemax> and chips
<maxtothemax> and bean dip
01-17-2014, 03:31 AM,
Some more "tease" Smile Probably two days away from completion...

[Image: gen3cyborg_progress2.jpg]
01-18-2014, 03:28 AM,
The tease is becoming reality. Kinda loving the way this one is going, I didn't have a plan like the others, this one just sort of "happened".

[Image: gen3cyborg_progress3.jpg]
01-18-2014, 11:06 AM,
Man, you gotta be proud of this work - it looks fantastic. When you're all done do you think you could post before and after images of each one?
[Image: dorig.png](Art by {OS}Drastic)
system specs in profile