Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No target Cheat
01-07-2016, 08:43 AM,
No target Cheat
Hi all
I'm trying to add the node bots to my map ,but I have a problem I need to see how the bot move
without which they see me and so I can kill if I need this I need to try nodebot in various configurations
is possibilitare this cheat ?? if is possible, how ??
Thank you in advance
the law is equal for all, in my country is one hope
[Image: Seclan.jpg]

01-07-2016, 08:48 AM,
RE: No target Cheat
Make yourself a spectator with spectator 1 in console

01-08-2016, 06:18 AM,
(01-07-2016, 08:48 AM)xenos Wrote: Make yourself a spectator with spectator 1 in console
thanks xenos but this wayI am not present in the game I try a way to get as a player of a team without getting hit like one of the red cross Smile
so spectator are like an omniscient player,instead I want to be in the map as a player unassailable it's possible ??
because in a god bots attack me and as a spectator I do not have freedom of movement in the map
the law is equal for all, in my country is one hope
[Image: Seclan.jpg]

01-08-2016, 11:21 AM,
As spectator you have total freedom of movement, though walls, even into outerspace. Not sure what you're meaning here.
01-08-2016, 07:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 07:36 PM by xenos.)
If you have more than one bot in the map, when spectating you can use jump to switch between them, but you can also click fire to detach from 1st person view and then as Irritant said you have complete freedom of movement.

Edit: Another way of doing what you're saying is type cheats 1 before you start the map. When in game bring up your console and type give all. Now you have enough points to use invisibility, whilst invisible you can run around like a normal player but the bots will act as if you're not there. When you run out of invisibility you need to type give all again in order to use invisibility again.

notarget doesn't work as expected or maybe at all, in quake and quake2 this would prevent monsters from firing at you, apparently acebots don't adhere to quake policies :-)