Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AAradiant linux lost
09-24-2016, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 05:43 AM by Devil.)
AAradiant linux lost
Hi all,
I recently formatted the PC and forgot to save the aacontent folder, today was looking aa radiant but nothing is no longer in any repo where can I get a copy please ?? because I'm using Xonotic netradiant but I have some problem with the entity

the law is equal for all, in my country is one hope
[Image: Seclan.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: AAradiant linux lost
Hi Devil, I had a little accident with the git repo at sourceforge, git is imho too complex for my purposes so will be adding an svn repo there shortly which will host both the old aaradiant and the newer one which is based on the xonotic radiant branch. I have temporarily put a copy of aaradiant on DropBox.

When you have it installed can you please try to open dm-turbo2k15, this is one of the maps that crashes aaradiant on my system, I may have a clue what is the problem though, don't think it is related to aaradiant at all, but rather libjpeg, which causes an error on alienarena ./configure.

But what if the law of diminishing returns begins to apply less and less?
Find all posts by this user
09-24-2016, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 08:43 AM by Devil.)
RE: AAradiant linux lost
(09-24-2016 07:21 AM)xenos Wrote:  Hi Devil, I had a little accident with the git repo at sourceforge, git is imho too complex for my purposes so will be adding an svn repo there shortly which will host both the old aaradiant and the newer one which is based on the xonotic radiant branch. I have temporarily put a copy of aaradiant on DropBox.

When you have it installed can you please try to open dm-turbo2k15, this is one of the maps that crashes aaradiant on my system, I may have a clue what is the problem though, don't think it is related to aaradiant at all, but rather libjpeg, which causes an error on alienarena ./configure.
Thank you so much for sending me a copy of AA radiant, dm-turbo2k15 does not cause any crash in my system, i use libjpeg62-turbo-dev and not have tourble ,
perhaps the crash may depended from some missing files
[Image: fRxoXh.jpg]
I also tried using a no root account all is well both on Debian and Manjaro

the law is equal for all, in my country is one hope
[Image: Seclan.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user