Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam
12-05-2017, 04:16 PM,
Steam
Hi all,

We've been out on Steam for about a month now.
Not all here have followed along (yet), but we really want you all to do so.

Anyone here, from our community, can be entitled to a Steam key.

If you think you are, send me a pm here.
If I think you are too, we will fix that.
Ban? Who Can I Ban???
12-08-2017, 02:04 PM,
RE: Steam
(12-08-2017, 01:25 PM)DeathRay Wrote: Maybe Banfire didn't yell it loud enough?  (Perhaps he should have said "Free beer too!"). 

Listen, I get why some in the community do not want to support what we are doing.  That's your perogative.  It's a shame, but it's your choice. 

People can still get a free version of the game.  That has not changed.  So what is the problem then?

Hardly any regs showing up here lately, maybe?
Ban? Who Can I Ban???
12-08-2017, 02:07 PM,
(12-08-2017, 02:04 PM)[SiN]bAnfire Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 01:25 PM)DeathRay Wrote: Maybe Banfire didn't yell it loud enough?  (Perhaps he should have said "Free beer too!"). 

Listen, I get why some in the community do not want to support what we are doing.  That's your perogative.  It's a shame, but it's your choice. 

People can still get a free version of the game.  That has not changed.  So what is the problem then?

I actually deleted my post, thinking, oh, wait, he said to PM him if they wanted a key, but I guess nobody bothered to do that, so now I wish I had left it in fact.  This quote of it shall do though.
12-08-2017, 02:48 PM,
(12-08-2017, 02:04 PM)[SiN]bAnfire Wrote:

I'll mention it in the channel when the usual group of Gen2 ctf'ers are playing.
I know loverboi eddie will take you up on it.
some of the perpetual whiners griped about the lack of maps...But I mentioned we have 6 in the CTF rotation atm... with more on the way
12-08-2017, 03:00 PM,
Thanks NC Smile

Yup, currently working on the new Terminal, might have some screenshots on the way today!
12-09-2017, 01:17 PM,
Great, a few regs asked for keys and got them.
Any more takers?
Ban? Who Can I Ban???
12-09-2017, 01:56 PM,
Did Bery contact you?
[Image: animalt.png]

Chaingun Server Browser
http://hal.nanoid.net/arena/tools/browser
Save a tree or two. Use both sides of toilet paper.
12-09-2017, 02:48 PM,
(12-09-2017, 01:56 PM)animal Wrote: Did Bery contact you?

nope
Ban? Who Can I Ban???
Yesterday, 02:47 AM,
For me the price of the game is not the problem, but my old PC is, it can't handle gen3. I could play on laptop tho, but that's not very comfortable Smile

But thanks for the offer
czech web about Alien Arena http://aa.berycz.net/ and my "blog" about programming in python and traveling http://www.berycz.net/