Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alien Cadets .ac. - Sign up here
06-02-2014, 11:25 AM,
RE: Alien Cadets .ac. - Is now sleeping
New players, Alien Cadets [ac] is open again. If you want to be part of a clan, learn and have fun all you have to do is to drop a message here Smile
06-02-2014, 02:53 PM,
RE: Alien Cadets .ac. - Is now sleeping
I think that this is a really good idea, there will be a large influx of new players when the Gen 3 release comes out.
06-04-2014, 06:48 PM,
RE: Alien Cadets .ac. - Sign up here
HI im Flare im pretty new and i love having fun lol not a try hard and would love to be in a clan ty.
06-05-2014, 06:42 AM,
(06-04-2014, 06:48 PM)Flare Wrote: HI im Flare im pretty new and i love having fun lol not a try hard and would love to be in a clan ty.
Flare, welcome in Alien Cadets. Put the clantag .ac. in front of your name and have fun. Welcome aboad, .ac.Flare Smile
06-08-2014, 05:39 PM,
Hi, I am SoulCatcher and some guys of the irc said it was a good idea for a noob to join the AC, so here i am Smile
06-08-2014, 05:44 PM,
Welcome aboard! Tag up and frag on! Join #aaclan in IRC and say hello to everyone Smile
[Image: dorig.png](Art by {OS}Drastic)
system specs in profile
06-09-2014, 05:37 AM,
Fyi, soulcatcher is a new player, but plays for clan 666-Gamers.
He is of course welcome in ac, but will not be opened for offers...
Clan 666-Gamers is expected to join aa with their clan any time soon
Ban? Who Can I Ban???
07-04-2014, 08:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014, 08:50 PM by {DO}Rigel.)
AC is now being run with an IRC Bot named [AC]Ermey in #aaclan. You must sign up for AC there, I am closing this thread.

From #aaclan
For information on AC use this command: !ac help
The command to sign up is !ac join

For those of you looking for a quick way to #aaclan try one of these from any computer:
http://ducesoforion.com/AC.html (goes straight to #aaclan, does not join #alienarena but you can by entering /jaa)
http://ducesoforion.com/aa_irc.html (goes straight to #alienarena, you can join #aaclan by entering /jac)
Either of these will work as well as installing IceChat or any other full blown client - except that the above matches AA's home page [Image: cool.gif]
[Image: dorig.png](Art by {OS}Drastic)
system specs in profile
10-12-2014, 03:28 PM,
so, this revival turned into a complete failure.
a few did a lot, the rest did nothing.
maybe my cristalball was right, but nobody listened...

anyway, i hereby move ac back into it's creo.

ac is dead, long live the freedom Smile
Ban? Who Can I Ban???