Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Clan Sinister - [SiN] :: Recruitment
06-13-2012, 07:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2014, 08:19 PM by Misfit.)
Information  Clan Sinister - [SiN] :: Recruitment
[Image: 1zwey4h.jpg]

Originally posted by [SiN]Mischief:

Clan Info:

Forums: SiNister@Proboards

Roster:

Lost but not forgotten:
[SiN]Willy - May he always be remembered in our hearts. Best man we've met, and have had come into the ranks of this clan. We'll miss ya m8.

Founder/Leader:
Mischief

Leaders:
Bonfire
Misfit

Members:
TrickyBilly
Rilo
MetalHead
LadyKyo
BonfireJr
Jadedoku
Fiiico

Inactive:
FeelDBurn
Stirk
Seeiah
Crayon
Drago
EJaeger
SoccerStar
Jim
xEMPx
tttonyyy
Dunton
Skullkrasher

Freelance (with the offer for getting back at will):
ProC

What we are about:

Clan SiNister is all about playing for fun. We can get competitive at times, but we are just another group of gamers who like to play Alien Arena.

We do not take things too seriously, and do not like the abusive smack talk that some of the net junkies use.
SiNister promotes fair play and good conduct within the community.

Rules:

Fairplay.
Behave.
Have fun.
(and wear your clan tag right)

Recruitment: CLOSED!

At SiNister, we will usually find you. Membership is currently by invitation only.

Clan Images:

[Image: SiNSig.jpg]
06-13-2012, 11:16 PM,
RE: Clan Sinister - [SiN] :: Recruitment
Can I join back in the mayhem? Big Grin
06-14-2012, 10:21 AM,
(06-13-2012, 11:16 PM)Mischief Wrote: Can I join back in the mayhem? Big Grin
i didnt know u left [SiN].
afaik, u are the only SiNner who cant ever leave Wink

wb Mischief ;D
Ban? Who Can I Ban???
06-16-2012, 11:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2012, 11:30 PM by Mischief.)
Oh, well, I never left. I just didn't wanna come in full force or anything. I can't really call SiN mine anymore. Although, it never really was. Its always been the members, I feel like the clan runs itself. Same with the community in general here. When there is drama, its hardly much. And gets nipped in the butt.

Glad to be back though. And I have no idea how to add my tag on here... Soooo yeah... Still wanna talk bonfire... Just work everyday until friday, and then we are going to Orion Music + More. And we'll be back that monday, and I have the rest of the week off. I will be around then. Hell, I'll be around this week, just not a lot. Busy, busy, busy with the wife. Wink

Also, looking for a new job again, sadly. I am working, but our manager is leaving, and I'm honestly just bored with the work.

EDIT: Also, if I wanted to change my name, how do I go about doing that? Last few years, or couple, or how ever long, I've been going by BrutalSage, its actually a very rare name. Its virtually never taken whenever I sign up anywhere. Only exception I can think of off the top of my head is PlayStation Network, where I just went ahead and added a Z, BrutalSageZ.
06-17-2012, 04:24 AM,
Welcome back Smile
06-17-2012, 07:25 PM,
Well, glad to meet u Mischief,....Hope to see more of u around so we can play some rounds.. Big Grin
(06-16-2012, 11:28 PM)Mischief Wrote: Oh, well, I never left. I just didn't wanna come in full force or anything. I can't really call SiN mine anymore. Although, it never really was. Its always been the members, I feel like the clan runs itself. Same with the community in general here. When there is drama, its hardly much. And gets nipped in the butt.

Glad to be back though. And I have no idea how to add my tag on here... Soooo yeah... Still wanna talk bonfire... Just work everyday until friday, and then we are going to Orion Music + More. And we'll be back that monday, and I have the rest of the week off. I will be around then. Hell, I'll be around this week, just not a lot. Busy, busy, busy with the wife. Wink

Also, looking for a new job again, sadly. I am working, but our manager is leaving, and I'm honestly just bored with the work.

EDIT: Also, if I wanted to change my name, how do I go about doing that? Last few years, or couple, or how ever long, I've been going by BrutalSage, its actually a very rare name. Its virtually never taken whenever I sign up anywhere. Only exception I can think of off the top of my head is PlayStation Network, where I just went ahead and added a Z, BrutalSageZ.
[Image: jy42.jpg]
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.40GHz Haswell 22nm Technology
12.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645 (NVIDA)

06-18-2012, 02:57 PM,
Nice to meet you and Welcome Back Smile
Hopefully We'll see you around the arena soon.

Cheers!
06-18-2012, 06:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2012, 06:22 PM by Misfit.)
Once SiN, always SiN...! Tongue
Was fun to frag you yesterday. Welcome back...! Smile
06-18-2012, 07:07 PM,
(06-18-2012, 06:18 PM)[SiN]Misfit Wrote: Once SiN, always SiN...! Tongue

Was fun to frag you yesterday. Welcome back...! Smile
Yup yup. Big Grin
07-03-2012, 10:16 PM,
[SiN] welcomes his newest member [SiN]Kyo in his ranks...! Big Grin
We are really glad to have you aboard, Lady...!

Enjoy Your stay...! Smile