Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single player config
11-29-2012, 01:00 PM,
Information  Single player config
hi people:

As i said on another post, i have one Alien Arena 2010 for customize it, and play single player, for that, i have some questions about configurations and other things:

in the host server screen, how i can set alltime "public server = no" and "skill level = easy"?
anyone more know some recommendations more for play single player?

And how i can hide results screen? that screen with the accurate, the points of all bots when it's going to change the map, in frag limit. Because i have a key config for hide all huds of the screen (nice for screenshots) and i would like to hide that screen too. something like this:

bind F2 "set cl_hudimage2 pics/i_score.tga; set cl_hudimage1 pics/i_health.tga; set crosshair ch1; set hand 0"
bind F3 "set cl_hudimage2 none; set cl_hudimage1 none; set crosshair none; set hand 2; set cl_drawfps 0"
11-29-2012, 02:28 PM,
RE: Single player config
You can create a special config file for running your server the way you want to run it, then from the game, run 'exec file.cfg'. The relevant variables there are:

Code:
set sv_public 0
set skill 0

Af for hiding the score, that's an interesting one. Usually when people do screenshots of the end game screen it is specifically to capture the scores.

Try: 'score'
11-29-2012, 08:27 PM,
It really works?
I created a file called "autoexec.cfg" in "arena" folder with that, but in the host server menu still showing "public server: yes" and "Skill level: medium"

lol, and about the score, i still without can, hide it in the frag limit screen (when there are the 3 winners players turning arround)
Smile
11-30-2012, 03:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012, 03:48 PM by Freaky.)
its not possible to change the default settings in the host server menu - or rather not that im aware of

but if you have setted those options
set sv_public 0 set skill 0
or executed a alias/config with those lines you dont need todo it a second time. you can change the map etc. but if you use the host server menu you have todo it again, same when you quit and open aa again later.
[Image: 1mj8I8vrcsu7.png]
12-02-2012, 12:23 PM,
Ok, i tryed to write that inside the "data1/default.cfg" file but it didn't works.
Thanks again. See you all