Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Page Illustration (Example)
06-15-2012, 01:45 PM,
Forum Page Illustration (Example)
First of all -> well done Irritant, you do a great job for AA here! I know the AA forum is freshly hatched, but I have a criticism. As I saw the forum for the first time, I thought "Wow its green and... green!" Ok, the green color is the main color for AA (and my favorite color), but it's too much. I would a bit red into it, like the new homepage -> connection parts! Or more colors for the clarity.

Here, i made an example, what i mean!

[Image: hpexamplepdw2rtbq4x.jpg]
06-15-2012, 02:33 PM,
RE: Forum Page Illustration (Example)
it's not possible to use more colors for the "headers" i guess, it is prolly the same css class... but i agree and i wrote it in the old forum, it is unreadable Smile
czech web about Alien Arena http://aa.berycz.net/ and my "blog" about programming in python and traveling http://www.berycz.net/
06-15-2012, 04:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-15-2012, 04:33 PM by Ewax.)
It's not impossible! When you are right, then we have to extend this code or set new sheets on it - maybe it would be a bit difficult.

We don't need more colors here, but maybe a second color, for example red (connection to the homepage) would be good. We have to look what Irritant does next!
06-16-2012, 06:53 AM,
I like the yellow one. Red and green is a dangerous combination.
06-16-2012, 11:01 AM,
@cat ...thats the matter of taste!
06-16-2012, 11:13 AM,
DM lights are green, team lights are blue and red. I'd say all those colors work well.
[Image: dorig.png](Art by {OS}Drastic)
system specs in profile
06-16-2012, 02:18 PM,
I actually think the forum is much more readable (and less painful on the eyes) than the default MyBB color scheme. There's really no need to change it.
Quote:* maxtothemax is back
<maxtothemax> with a vengeance
<maxtothemax> and chips
<maxtothemax> and bean dip
06-16-2012, 11:55 PM,
This
(06-16-2012, 02:18 PM)Max Wrote: I actually think the forum is much more readable (and less painful on the eyes) than the default MyBB color scheme. There's really no need to change it.
07-03-2012, 01:19 AM,
fwiw, I like yours Wax
[Image: clantagXulb.png]
Original artwork by [OS]Drastic - Paul
Country of origin flag update by Uncle Caz
07-04-2012, 12:22 PM,
(07-03-2012, 01:19 AM)Xulb Wrote: fwiw, I like yours Wax

Thx man, but they don't wanna implement it.