Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
aa3rdparty.org
04-20-2013, 04:19 AM,
aa3rdparty.org
Hi all,

As some of you may know I purchased http://www.aa3rdparty.org hosted by iPage quite a while ago. At the moment it only hosts a few downloads because there is a 200mb limit on google code.

I was hoping to make a kick ass web site to put there but I just can't find the time, so I'm hoping someone with more experience and time will step forward and volunteer to do it. I would like to leave googlecode to host the svn and beta maps only, everything else can go to aa3rdparty.org. Ipage has many options, wordpress, php etc.

I will give more details to anyone willing to give this a go.

Xenos out.
04-26-2013, 11:28 PM,
RE: aa3rdparty.org
This site has been invaluable to us and I just wanted to say thanks for doing it. I hope someone can take it to the next level, but even if not, in its present form I can't be more grateful to have it.

Much thanks! Heart Exclamation Big Grin
[Image: dorig.png](Art by {OS}Drastic)
system specs in profile
05-01-2013, 02:10 PM,
I know someone else had a similar site. Else, I could probably throw something together.
08-29-2013, 02:05 AM,
Hi all!

Well, I've finally finished the web site at www.aa3rdparty.org. When I say finished I actually mean "almost".

The completed maps on the googlecode page will be removed shortly, many have been updated with levelshots and lightmaps etc.

Don't expect bells and whistles, it is plain html and css and is designed with simplifying maintenance in mind.

Enjoy Big Grin
08-29-2013, 10:36 AM,
Looks really good Xenos!
08-29-2013, 11:25 AM,
I like it too
In the menu, the "Home > Packs > Maps > Skins > Tools > Misc > SVN" looks like breadcrumbs navigation tho, u could use stars * instead of >
but I like it Smile
czech web about Alien Arena http://aa.berycz.net/ and my "blog" about programming in python and traveling http://www.berycz.net/
08-29-2013, 12:27 PM,
Nice work Xenos. Thumps up!
08-29-2013, 12:57 PM,
Good work Xenos
It looks simple and plain but not bad. You can find everything fast because there is no flood of informations or images.
i like it and hope you can maintain it well Smile
[Image: 1mj8I8vrcsu7.png]
08-29-2013, 03:37 PM,
Cool Xenos!!!
neat work!
[Image: ctcazazo1cl.png]
Art thanks to Paul former [OS] Drastic, yeah I know... really Cool!! Pro GIMP Bro!

09-07-2013, 07:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013, 07:30 AM by xenos.)
I've just finished removing all the downloads from the googlecode site, beta maps have been moved to DropBox which will house betas from hereon in. Anyone with a map there please change any links on the forum to reflect the change. Dropbox login details are available from Freaky or myself.

Thanks,

Xenos