Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien Arena HQ Android App :: BETA
06-20-2012, 12:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012, 01:36 AM by Mischief.)
Alien Arena HQ Android App :: BETA
Currently working on it, but you can all see the latest build here.

New screens coming soon.

Features:
[UC]=Under Construction

-Site News
-Latest Forum Threads
-Dev Blog
-Visit Website
-Resources
---Weapons[UC]
---Maps[UC]
---FAQ[UC]
---Native Mobile Chat[UC]
---Chat Now
-YouTube Channel
-Facebook Page
-Twitter Feed

Help Needed:
-Weapon Thumbnails
-Stock Map Thumbnails
-More FAQ

Ideas:
(read: let me know what you think.)
-Make a mobile site for use with any mobile that is essentially the same as the app.
-Character Skins Section?

I am open to suggestions, just let me know! Big Grin
07-01-2012, 07:30 PM,
RE: Alien Arena HQ Android App :: BETA
Am not going to be able to put on the Play Store at the moment, so for now it will be hosted here: http://aahq.brutalbrainwork.com
07-02-2012, 02:27 AM,
RE: Alien Arena HQ Android App :: BETA
Sorry for triple posting, buuuuuut, this is gonna go to the wayside for a bit, the site where you build these apps is now charging $25 a month. I can do it, just not right now. I do have the app damn near finished too. But it will not let me make a build until I subscribe. It will get done later this month. I only have to subscribe for 1 month, build the app, and then I can distribute it. There are however some major pluses to this, we can turn off ads completely now, or we can keep %100 of the ad revenue. So Irritant, if you get an ad mob account, let me know the key for it and I can ad it to the app, once its done all proceeds will end up going to development for the game.

And, to distribute it on Google Play it cost another $25. So IDK about that yet, I'm thinking I'll just host the file on my website. And also, part of the app is done in HTML, which I can just upload that to my website and people can go to it anyways. So, many things I can do, just not yet.