Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clan [OS] - Old School
12-07-2012, 09:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-08-2012, 07:02 AM by [OS]$hifty.)
RE: Clan [OS] - Old School
News & Updates:

*Roster updated. There has been a bit of movement recently in the members with 2 new brothers to announce. Firstly, we have our good friend in Greece, Johnnyled & then we have the resident 'Joker' in [HOAX]Horse from Finland. [OS] is proud to have you aboard. Both of you are great guys and awesome players.

* Looks like our old clan buddy Cazazo, will finally be moving into his new home in Cape Town, South Africa in time for Xmas. So we should see him back online sometime in the new year. Make sure you all give him a huge 'Welcome Back' when he does.
[Image: O0jnMys.png]

Original artwork by [OS]Drastic - Paul
Country of origin flag updated by Uncle Caz
12-08-2012, 06:50 AM,
Quote:then we have the resident 'Joker' in [Hoax]Horse from Finnland.
lmao
12-08-2012, 03:43 PM,
Man in just a few months so many changes in the clan!
Welcome guys!! Great people joining for the sake of having fun!
Please welcome home! ;-)
Yes baby! soon uncle Caz will be fragging again!!!!! :-D
[Image: ctcazazo1cl.png]
Art thanks to Paul former [OS] Drastic, yeah I know... really Cool!! Pro GIMP Bro!

12-08-2012, 08:06 PM,
Welcome to OS Johnny and [Hoax]Horse!

Great to have you aboard Smile
12-08-2012, 09:39 PM,
I am very happy that I'm in a big group with remarkable people.

Thank you all, and welcome [Hoax]Horse! Smile One also good and fair player.
[Image: clantagled1.png]

05-06-2013, 09:57 AM,
Roster updated to include our latest member, Velur.

Pazin is back and playing with us for the time being, until his screaming bundle of joy arrives in about 6 months. God help him :-)
[Image: O0jnMys.png]

Original artwork by [OS]Drastic - Paul
Country of origin flag updated by Uncle Caz
09-03-2013, 04:18 PM,
Hey my fellow brothers in arms!!!
Uncle will have to be absent from the arena until I can fix my Video Card (by fix I mean replace my AMD/ATI which is in a blink of failure) it has been really difficult to play in the past weeks, and after all my dramas of the last month (new PSU, HD, broken laptop, modem psu gone, etc.)... I'll have to step out of the arena. Before i was having ups and downs and have re-installed Linux more than 5 times in the past 30 days, even under windows was very difficult to get a smooth game. I'll try dual boot again in my new HD and hopefully I can at least play a bit! I'll try to be around on IRC.
Well, that's not intended to be a farewell or a goodbye!
I hope to be able to fix it soon! Meanwhile I'm on a timeout imposed by AMD/ATI!!! Stay away from those.. they are very cranky at ya when you mention openGL near them!!!
I think that's in a very convenient time for myself, since real life has thrown some nasty curved balls in the last few days.
See you around... if you need to contact me, I have my email registered to the forums as well... so just feel free to do so!
Bless you all!
Uncle Caz.
[Image: ctcazazo1cl.png]
Art thanks to Paul former [OS] Drastic, yeah I know... really Cool!! Pro GIMP Bro!

09-03-2013, 04:59 PM,
Oh

Good luck i'm sure you'll make it right Wink

Cya soon
09-04-2013, 02:42 AM,
OH MAN!!!!...I know what U mean Brother...my AMD/ATI card sukks...Integrated cards suck period...I cant change the card so I bought a whole new rig with Nvidia card....Windows 8 sukks btw...I hope to see u back soon so we can have a few mumble rounds bro...Cya soon...cheers m8 \m/
[Image: jy42.jpg]
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.40GHz Haswell 22nm Technology
12.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645 (NVIDA)

09-04-2013, 08:51 PM,
Dang...Good luck m8tey.

Don't stay too long away from game and IRC. Wink

/me awaits another Kittens picdump

*Cheers*